Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New Year, new life


Hi everyone, since New Years is a good time to reflect and count your blessings I figure I will continue the thankfulness tradition. Sure, this year hasn't been without its share of ups and downs.  It seems like yesterday (actually a few years back..2010) we were on our own with nothing but a few euros to our name and have managed to save enough to make it a living and then some.  Through it all, and on a personal note, I like to think we've done well with the advantages we were handed. 2011 was a good year and I'm pretty sure 2012 will be even better.  So here is my thankful-for list.
  1. We are able to help those who have not had our luck, even though it isn't always much
  2. We are blessed with good health
  3. Travis has gotten out of his spoilt stage
  4. Hopefully we have accumulated a bit of ''wisdumb'' from our past mistakes
  5. We are financially independent and stable, and gosh, is that a great feeling!
a tired me,2011
Happy 2012 friends and especially family!

No comments: