Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Now I'm home in a less sweaty atmosphere in a large house, with breathtaking views from every window. From last year's experience, I know our awesome summer house is going to turn into an icebox in a matter of weeks, so I will be enjoying every last minute of sunshine, and be friendly to the nice town folk, as we will be looking for a new home once again.
Fingers crossed that we will find a WARM, toasty house, in close proximity to Travis' school and public transport.
Till then, ciao!!
Monday, June 11, 2012
People go on cleanses it seems like every other day. We put so much garbage into our bodies, that we need to go on these cleansing programs to rid ourselves of it. BUT, what if we ‘cleansed’ our psyche and attitude, and rid ourselves of the hate we consume ? It’s all around us, our peers, sometimes even our family, the tv, magazines, Facebook, and gossip sites. So if we could rearrange our whole life so that it didn’t affect us so much, what would it look like? It would look like good ol’ Benjamin Franklins virtues. Yes, he wrote a list of virtues… and it’s the perfect haterade detox, if we’re mindful of them each morning.
Friday, March 02, 2012
Tuesday, January 03, 2012
- We are able to help those who have not had our luck, even though it isn't always much
- We are blessed with good health
- Travis has gotten out of his spoilt stage
- Hopefully we have accumulated a bit of ''wisdumb'' from our past mistakes
- We are financially independent and stable, and gosh, is that a great feeling!
|a tired me,2011|